Just wanted to list some if not as many….of the times I encountered/witness His great love for us on a personal level. I sincerely doubt if I’ll ever forget them, but then again I am only human with a body and mind that was not built to last my whole human lifetime.
I’ve listed a few already in some of my entries in the past…..here are the newer ones
- Prayer for Cynthia’s mother
- Prayer for Mae Ann’s Dad
- Prayer for a couple I’ve never met who lost a young daughter to HMFD.
- Call for a young man to our faith and another to comeback ’Home’.
- Reaching out to two daughters who strayed/stayed away from the faith.
- Peace at Home from a very trying disagreement.
- Intervention of a wayward act i.e. the overboard public display of affections by a young teenage couple on the train.
- Help with my missing crucifix link.
- Help with a plumbing incident.
- Personal healing
- Seth’s healing from a stomach flu attack.
- Help with understanding Scripture.
Will share in detail with anyone who asks…..